Fix Your iPhone’s GPS on Jailbroken iOS 5 Using Redsn0w 0.9.9b7
The latest redsn0w 0.9.9b7 may be able to fix the GPS problem on your iPhone. Try this tutorial below.
- Your iPhone is running on iOS 5 and already jailbroken
- You know how to use redsn0w
- You know how to remove or install ultrasn0w
- You know how to install SAM
1. Put your iPhone into DFU mode.
2. Run redsn0w > Extras > Select IPSW > go Back, and uncheck ALL options except ‘Deactivate’ (Remember MuscleNerd said that the fix will only be installed if phone is ‘hacktivated’) Click Next.
3. Redsn0w will do its thing and your iPhone will boot up and showing ‘Waiting for Activation.’ Put your iPhone into DFU again.
4. Run redsn0w once more and repeat step 2 and make sure ALL options are unchecked.
5. Redsn0w will do its thing again and your iPhone will reboot and showing ‘No Service.’
6. Install ultrasn0w and reboot your iPhone. Insert SIM card and test your WiFi and GPS if there’s any drop out.
7. Finally, install and run SAM to fix push notifications.
Did it work? Leave your comments below as usual.
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription