How to Remove or Uninstall Cydia Apps from iPhone
The not so fun thing about installing Cydia apps is removing them. There’s actually a rather straightforward way to do it.
1. Launch Cydia.
2. Tap on manage, then you will see package button.
3. Now search for the name of the Cydia app you wish to delete.
4. Tap the app and select modify.
5. You will get the option to restore or delete.
6. Just tap on confirm to remove it.
Alternatively, you can also install a jailbreak app called ‘Cydelete.’ It does everything for you almost automatically.
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription