Jailbreak iOS 6.1 Untethered using Evasi0n for iPhone 5, Retina iPad, Mini and any A5 Devices
Evasi0n 1.0 to jailbreak iOS 6.1 is now available for download, so let’s waste no time and proceed with the steps!
1. Download evasi0n v1.0 for Windows, Mac OS X or linux version directly from the official website. Unzip the file.
2. Backup your device with iTunes.
3. Update your device to iOS 6.1. Direct download links for iOS 6.1 can be found here, and then use iTunes to update to iOS 6.1.
4. Exit iTunes and launch evasi0n.
5. Disable passcode lock on your device. This is very important.
6. Connect your device using the USB cable and click on Jailbreak button.
7. Evasi0n will inject the jailbreak code and upload Cydia into your device.
8. At one stage it will ask you to tap on the new “Jailbreak” icon on your device home screen. Don’t interrupt or touch your device.
9. Evasi0n will show the jailbreak is now complete. The rest of work is done on your device. Wait until it reboots.
Jailbreak done and enjoy!
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription