Permanent Factory Unlock for AT&T iPhone on Any iOS or Baseband Version
No solution to unlock your AT&T iPhone? Was your request rejected by AT&T? The solution is right here, right now.
You can now permanently unlock AT&T iPhone on any iOS or baseband version. You don’t need to jailbreak it or doing any technical steps on the iPhone.
Using our service your USA AT&T iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S will never be locked out and you can always use any SIM card worldwide.
This is the only permanent unlock solution for Apple iPhone 3GS/4/4S as your IMEI is registered as ‘unlocked’ in Apple database.
- Simply connect to iTunes to have your iPhone officially unlocked by Apple forever.
- Easy to do and no technical knowledge needed.
- Legal and no jailbreaking required.
- Update to iOS 5 and beyond freely without having to worry about your baseband being updated.
- Unlocks all current and future basebands.
- Suitable for those with no AT&T account or their unlock request rejected by AT&T.
- If we cannot unlock it by the 5th business day after payment was made, 100% refund will be given – no questions asked!
How does it work?
- Submit your IMEI number from your iPhone in the order page (get this 15 digit number by going to Settings > General > About on your iPhone).
- We will send you an email once it is ready to be officially unlocked (typically 2 to 3 business days in most cases)
- Install the latest version of iTunes and backup your iPhone.
- Restore to the latest iOS version by clicking restore or update.
- Once restore is complete, disconnect iPhone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
- Now insert a different carrier SIM card (not your AT&T SIM card).
- Wait until iTunes detects your ihone. iTunes will then display: Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked.
Never have to worry about losing your unlock when there’s a software update. Do it now while it’s still possible!
Notes, Terms and Conditions:
- If your iPhone 3GS/4/4S is not locked to US AT&T network do not use this service! No refund will be given.
- Typical activation time is up to 2-3 business days. Do not purchase this service if this does not meet your expectation.
- Make sure that your iPhone is operating normally and can make emergency calls on the activation screen.
- Your iPhone has never been altered, repaired or its IMEI changed.
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription